Price from £675 per person per week
For more information or to book you week with Emma please email Rowan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dreaming of yoga, skiing and snow-boarding this winter season? Rockin’ the slopes and carving some inspirational yoga into your holiday? Outside there is ice, snow, powder and breathtaking mountains. Inside the beautiful stone and wooden chalet there are log fires, bespoke rooms and congenial communal spaces lit by candles, warm smiles and tall tales of mountain adventures. Delicious vegetarian meals, home made breads, juices and house wines are served daily as the sun rises and sets over the mountains of the Oisans ranges. This is an ancient village where time has been preserved in the twists of the timbers that support the tumbling tiles and wood piles high beside the cow shed door and yet.. we can potter up the road and with one ski-lift are deposited into the heart of one of Europe’s favourite ski areas, Alpe D’Huez. Pumping pistes and a rock and roll aprés ski make this an area that offers both peace and passion for the ultimate ski-yoga getaway. This is one of only a few yoga ski holidays that is offering single accommodation.
This snow yoga holiday offers you:
- An experienced retreat teacher who has organised yoga specific holidays for over fifteen years.
- 7 nights accommodation in a bespoke, eco-friendly, boho chic chalet in an haut village, within 5 minutes walk to the first ski lift.
- Single, double or twin rooms subject to availability.
- 4 daily morning sessions of yoga.
- 4 evening restorative practices of yoga.
- All yoga equipment.
- 7 mornings of healthy brunch.
- 7 afternoon teas with cake.
- 6 evenings of hors d’ouvres and pre-dinner drinks and delicious evening meals – three courses of vegetarian specialities.
- Selection of wine available in the evenings.
- Unlimited tea, filtered coffee and herbal teas with optional soya or almond milk available.
- Crabtree and Evelyn ‘La Source’ toiletries’.
- Ski orientation over three days to familiarise you with this awesome ski area – optional of course.
- Help with organisation of ski, board and snow shoe hire. Help with organisation of ski tuition, lessons are with the ESF ski school in the village. Help with organisation of lift pass purchase.
- Secure ski storage and boot drying facilities.
- Replacement of any feather bedding on request from guest for allergy reasons.
- Massage or physio therapy treatments available to purchase and enjoy in the chalet.
The Teacher Emma: I am a keeper of words and a lover of stories, philosophy and poetry. My yoga offers clarity, suggests precision, offers strength whilst suggesting softness. Mornings will be dynamic and flowing and evenings restorative. I am senior yoga teacher with the Yoga Alliance, I am a teacher of teachers and my quest is that of the pure spirit, my guides are integrity and joy. A strong skier who loves the mountains, this is a dream coming true to offer the clarity of yoga in the serenity of the alps.