The price of this 7 day Yoga Retreat includes the following: Accommodation, 2 x 2 hour yoga classes daily & all meals.
Flights, transfers, excursions, insurance and massage are not included.
A fantastic yoga holiday that takes you to the pine forested mountains of Turkey’s stunning “Turquoise Coast” for an inspiring, relaxing yoga retreat you will never forget! If you feel low on energy, achy and tight, out of shape, a few pounds heavier than you would like or missing mental peace, clarity and inspiration, this week is your answer.
Gary Carter, of Natural Bodies, brings together his yoga inspired by Vanda Scaravelli’s teachings, with some myofascial movement anatomy which informs the system to allow efficient movement through the body.
Sharon Carter has a background in Iyengar yoga, with lots of Scaravelli and anatomy influences, focusing on encouraging you to listen to your body and move well through life.
Boost your fitness, strength & flexibility
- The daily yoga will strengthen, tone, soften and align your body
- The focus on alignment & breath will release the blocked energy and empower you to understand how to unravel your own personal tensions
- The fresh, delicious, nutritious vegetarian food will completely re-vitalised and heal.
- The spiritual beauty of Huzur Vadisi will enhance your meditation practice and bring you to the natural mental state of peace and inspiration that will improve your life.
- All levels of yoga welcome.
With both Iyengar and Scaravelli influences in her practice and a particular interest in anatomy, Sharon doesn’t teach one particular style of yoga, preferring to encourage students to experience and explore movement and postures through the release of tension and the use of the breath. Sharon teaches her students to listen to their bodies and take their yoga practice into their day to day life: they way they walk, sit, stand, move, to improve habitual patterns of movement and encourage balance and alignment through the body.
Classes are accessible to all ages, abilities and experience, and will encourage students to challenge themselves physically and mentally.